Thursday, October 15, 2009

Which would you vote for?

Wes has entered me into our wards cake contest and I can't choose which one to make.
So I was wondering if you were a judge for a cake contest which cake out of these would you choose as your favorite.



9 comments:

thekimbo said...

Scarecrow or Witch..

Cannwin said...

The easiest one.... oh, which one would I buy? If you want to win make the pumpkin. :)

Tim and Heidi said...

I vote for the witch, it's just so cute!

Polly Blevins said...

I say the scarecrow. Man you are talented if you even consider making those. Good for you.

Boycefam said...

I vote for the scarecrow, I love the witch too but the scarecrow just caught my eye most! Love you and miss you guys :(

Unknown said...

Christian and I like the witch. Not to mention it looks very tasty!

Chelsea said...

Diane and I vote for the witch.

AmbertheGreat said...

wow, that's a tough choice but I think I would choose the pumpkin

AmbertheGreat said...

I guess it is a scarecrow :)