Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Baby!

So this year ended up being a lot more fun than I expected. We started our Halloween activities on Thursday night by carving pumpkins. Payton sat by them and then went to bed. Allie was a little worried at first and then finally dove right in. She held onto the same handful of guts the whole time.

Friday we went to our ward trunk or treat. They had a cake and chili contest. It was crazy how many cakes and different kinds of chili's there were. There was a chili called the Six Alarm Chili, because it had six different kinds of chili. They had to put a warning on the pot to tell people it was hot. Allie loved the party and when we were doing the trunk or treat she kept saying "I don't want to" before every car. I think it was a little crazy to her.

Saturday started with a service project at a someones house in our ward. It was wet and rainy but we really had a lot of fun. Allie got to play in the dirt and boy did she enjoy that. We came home and I made some Mummy Cupcakes for the party that night. We went to our old Bishop house and ate a bunch of food and then went trick or treating around their neighborhood. After trick or treating we went back to Bro. Bryant's house and ate more food and Allie watched Charlie Brown's Halloween. Allie loves Bishop Bryant she was with him most of the night and while he held her she would tell everyone while pointing to him "Bishop". I also heard say I love you to him. So cute, that night we got home and we asked her what she was going to dream about like every night, and she told us "Bishop".

3 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun. Your pumpkins are great! We didn't even do them this year. I didn't even think about it until Sat. night. Oh well, next year. Allies costume turned out really cute

Boycefam said...

Cute pics, I especially love the sequence of Payton falling over and the concern on Allie's face (none!!). We missed you guys :( Love ya tons, Darcy

levilacyeaston said...

Looks like a ton of fun! We missed your cute little family here. Now that I am on bed rest I am sure I will be able to find sometime to update mine. haha!