Thursday, October 14, 2010

One more Week!

A week from today we find out the sex of the baby!!! We have a poll going on so go ahead and vote. I find it really crazy that I just don't care what the sex is for this baby. We are just so blessed to have one of each already, how could we be picky. To tell you the truth I really didn't want to find out what I was having. I can remember when I was younger I always thought it would be so fun to have the doc pull the baby out and shout "IT'S A..." but Wes feels differently. He always says it's a surprise now just like it would be at birth. I don't know I guess you can say he has won the vote on this one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going with a girl!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear what it is!!!

Polly Blevins said...

Sage says it is a girl. She sounded so sure I went with it.

AmbertheGreat said...

Go for the SURPRISE!!!! I haven't found out with either of my boys and I loved it! especially since you have a boy and girl :) On Zach, my last one, Jake found out and no I didn't, he kept it a secret for 5 months...

Can't wait to see what this new little one will look like