Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip to St. George

I (Wes) just got back from St. George. I went down there to visit my family (Lindsay and Allie). They are down there because Lindsay is pregnant is in the sick phase. She is doing a lot better than last time but still doesn't feel good enough to take care of Allie. I am not able to take care of them becuase of my busy schedule. I work, got to school, and study for the LSAT. It was really good to see them, they should be coming come Tuesday with Grandma Richins :). I am going to have to clean teh house before they get find the source of all the funny smells that have accumulated since they left, but it shouldn't take too long. While we were in St. George we went to Red Cliffs campground, and this was the first time that Allie really got to play in the dirt. She loved it. She kept scratching at it and tried to pick up old bottle lids filled with dirt and put it in her mouth. She had a lot of fun. I stayed at Lindsay's moms house the most of the time and babysat Allie while they had there secret sister party (just more decorations that will fill our last nook and cranny). She had fun and I had a blast with Allie. I can now understand why parents think that their children are so fun, when before I only had a solid ten minutes I could play with them when they were under a year. It is amazing how much that little girl means to me.

I have a business law test tommorow and some others coming up pretty quick. I hope that I don't fall victim to Senioritis. We will see.

6 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Good luck on your test! I am glad you were able to see your family. I agree, younger than 2 and I didn't really care about babies. Now they are all amazing, especially my own. Actually, Zeke was an exception. He was always fun to be around...and also Anson and Zak (I think that was because I was so young. Little kids love babies). My favorite thing is to watch how excited my kids get. It isn't so much what they are doing as how excited they get when they do it. You know it was a huge accomplishment for them.

Winsor said...

Why didn't you visit your mom? York was there...we were there as well!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Lindsay was expecting again. Having two is so much fun. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

levilacyeaston said...

I love your entry Wes. I really do miss you guys. It was so fun to have Lindsay and Allie here but I for sure know what it is like to be away from my husband and I am so glad you guys are back together. How are you feeling Lins? Is Allie so happy to be back in her full baby proof house? Love you guys!!

levilacyeaston said...

I MISS YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU AND GET IN TOUCH!!

The Lovells said...

Dude that has to be tough not having your wife and kid near by. I feel bad that Lindsey has such hard pregnancy's. Celeste has been pretty lucky.

So anyways, where is our link? Did you already forget about me in and our time in St. George looking for free t-shirts? What's up with that?