Well Wes and I have finally decided what to be for Halloween!!! I am super excited about our costumes this year! I think that it may even top the year when I was a Chia Pet. I love Halloween and having a good costume makes the holiday even more fun to celebrate. I know that you guys are all brilliant in the mind and like to brainstorm, so here is your chance. Wes and I are curious to see if any of you can guess what we will be. With these items in the picture...What can Wes and I become? Please post, we want to see if you can guess our novelty idea!
4 years ago



5 comments:
You could be a rubix cube or a pair of die!
Do you have pics of you when you were a chia pet? I would LOVE to see that one. I don't even know how to make that costume!
What's mostly brown, with a little bit of color... Brown M&M's? no... I really have no idea. You gave us too much credit on how brilliant we are ;)
No idea...
well we definitely miss you guys too.
The only thing that came to mind was Thom Merrilin, a rainbow, flower garden, or an exploding supernova.
Post a Comment