Saturday, November 1, 2008



We had such a fun time this year! Wes and I made our costumes with a little help from some family members. Thanks guys! In the morning, Wes made some pancakes and I added a little color to them. Allie thought it was way cool. Then later on we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat and Allie had no clue what was going on. She would take some candy and hold on for dear life. Altogether we had a great night, and Allie just loved the fact of being in her costume for so long.

4 comments:

levilacyeaston said...

Oh my goodness, you all look so good. Your costumes are awesome! I speak to borrow them first. That is if it is ok with you guys. Allie seriously looks so big. I am not kidding. She looks so much older to me and as cute as ever. We love you guys and miss you tons!

Tim and Heidi said...

You guys look good, it looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Your pumpkins look great, I'm sorry we weren't able to carve them with you guys, we'll have to do something else together soon.

Polly Blevins said...

I love your whole Halloween! The pancakes, the pumpkins, the costumes, my little neice, all great! Wes you and Allie look older, Lindsay looks the same. What is going on?

Winsor said...

How fun - love the pictures.