4 years ago
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Birthday Party
Saturday we had a birthday party for Allie. She loves balloons so we thought why not have ballons at her party. The kids loved them. We let Allie open some sweet gifts and then she dove into her cake. She loved that part the best I think. Altogether it was a fun party. Thanks to those that came!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Everything was so cute and fun at the party. Thanks for inviting us and letting us stay with you guys. We had a blast!!
What a fun Birthday! And the cake looked awesome, good job! Sorry we couldn't make it. We were thinking of you guys though. Happy Birthday Allie!
I loved how you did all the balloons. The kids loved it!
Sooo cute! The first birthday is so much fun! I can't believe it's been a year. Time flys!
Oh my goodness I can't believe how old she is and how big. Thats crazy. I am so glad you came and found my blog. Now we can stay in touch.
P.S. Congrats on the new baby soon. Thats wonderful
The party looks so fun! I am sorry I missed it but the traffic was horendous and I would have been way late. You let her dig into the whole cake and not just a piece, you are the coolest parents ever!
Post a Comment