Thursday, December 4, 2008

Real or Fake

We went and saw Santa at the mall yesterday and the first thing Allie did when she got on Santa's lap was pull his beard. I guess she just wanted to make sure he was the real one.


Thanksgiving was so much fun this year! We went to St. George and was able to spend time with both sides of the family. Wes' brothers played Tecmo Bowl so they had games every once in a while. I feel bad because Wes missed most of his games. Allie loved being around the family, she was so good for this trip and enjoyed every minute. We had dinner with my family at my Dad's house and then went to Wes' Mom's for dessert and games. Mmmmm...Turkey!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you guys had a fun, safe trip! Allie is such a sweetheart. Those picutes of her and Santa are adorable. How expensive was that? I've been thinking I want to take Sydney and Zoe to see Santa, but hesitate because they'll both probably scream and cry :)

I love your hair by the way! It looks really good. And your ginger bread house looks professional with those icicles.

Katie beth said...

I have to say that I really do miss doing gingerbread houses with you guys! That was so much fun! I'll be in St. George for Christmas so we really should get together. My number is 862-6319, give me a call if you have time. I totally understand if you are to busy though. I know how it is having both families in the same town.

Winsor said...

That is fun...so was it real or fake?

debdays said...

I love your blog! Will you send me your address? sdclement@juno.com John is getting married in Feb and I need to update. Thanks. Does your mom have an e-mail? Love ya, Debbie