Lindsay - CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to have a blast with a little boy... not that I would know, :-) actually, but I'm sure it will be so fun to have one of each! So exciting! BTW, I made my blog private a while back but sent you an invite in case you want to have access to it. Did you get it? I hope I had the right e-mail address. Anyway, if you didn't, let me know! bnshiatt@juno.com and Congratulations, again, on your son!
We got married September 8th, 2006 in the St. George Temple. Allie was born November 4th, 2007 and Payton was born May 5, 2009. We are now in Alabama, were Wes is attending Law School. So far we like it!
7 comments:
Lindsay - CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to have a blast with a little boy... not that I would know, :-) actually, but I'm sure it will be so fun to have one of each! So exciting! BTW, I made my blog private a while back but sent you an invite in case you want to have access to it. Did you get it? I hope I had the right e-mail address. Anyway, if you didn't, let me know! bnshiatt@juno.com and Congratulations, again, on your son!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. John was a little sad that you might use the name Ty, but I think he will get over it.
Congrats! That's so exciting! Boys are quite the adventure!
YAY, A BOY!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you guys out.
Yea! It is so fun to have one of each. You will love it!
yay! one of each! Congrats we are so happy for you guys.
CONGRATS! boys are so much fun - and so much work :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
Post a Comment