This weekend we got to go down to the CES Convention in Las Vegas. While we were there we did a BUNCH of walking and also got a lot of free stuff. SanDisk was having this big Rock Band competition and they crowned a band at the end of every day. The band that had the highest score at the end of the day won a new Rock Band 2 game set and SD card that is not out on the market yet for the Wii to each band member. Well this is the biggest prize that we could find that could be a sure win for us so everyday we tried to win. Saturday we lost by only 7 points. So on Sunday we tried again, we played Eye of the Tiger with Cindy as the singer, Tyler as our Drummer, Darcy as the Bass guitar, and me on the guitar. All of us play on expert and did very well. We scored 461 points which was the highest for the whole weekend! We were so worried all day that someone just might beat us but they didn't. So we won!!! The whole weekend was so much fun! We will all have our games in about two weeks.
4 years ago






9 comments:
That's awesome!
Love it!!! You guys look great! haha :-) I'm totally impressed that you beat everybody out! Did you each win a Wii? Crazy fun!
NO WAY!!! That's so awesome! I'm impressed by your Wii skills. All those hours of practice have paid off :) Way to go!
That is fun!
That is so funny! I love the costumes!
I love it!!! I am so glad to have some rock stars in the family. Maybe you could have your own reality tv show.
That's way fun!!!
That is awesome. Congratulations.
That is hilarious! You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment