This last month has been so much fun with Wes having no school. We went down the bike trail, four wheeling, and played a lot of games. Now he is back to work and Allie and I getting use to the normal routine of normal life.
Wow! Allie looks so grown up in these pictures. She's so cute. I got your message about us coming down. We're still trying to figure out what we're doing with our kids. It depends on if Zoe will start drinking milk by then. But we are for sure coming for the sealing!!!
Allie is getting so big! She is so cute. Is it fun to do her hair? I am excited for when I can do something with Sage's hair. I love those pictures, Wes is quite the little gymnist. I always knew that but it is fun to see the pictures anyways. You are so tiny. I was hoping you would get big so I would feel good about myself, j/k. I think we are going to meet up with you guys in Texas! I am so excited to see you guys!!!!
We got married September 8th, 2006 in the St. George Temple. Allie was born November 4th, 2007 and Payton was born May 5, 2009. We are now in Alabama, were Wes is attending Law School. So far we like it!
3 comments:
Wow! Allie looks so grown up in these pictures. She's so cute. I got your message about us coming down. We're still trying to figure out what we're doing with our kids. It depends on if Zoe will start drinking milk by then. But we are for sure coming for the sealing!!!
I'm glad you had a fun month. We miss you guys.
Allie is getting so big! She is so cute. Is it fun to do her hair? I am excited for when I can do something with Sage's hair. I love those pictures, Wes is quite the little gymnist. I always knew that but it is fun to see the pictures anyways. You are so tiny. I was hoping you would get big so I would feel good about myself, j/k. I think we are going to meet up with you guys in Texas! I am so excited to see you guys!!!!
Post a Comment