Wes was showing off his skills the other day and did a cartwheel. Allie has been trying to do one ever since then. I think she will have it down in about a month don't you?
OH I bet it's nice to have a young husband. My husband doesn't wrestle anymore. I was excited when he beat John at arm wrestling. He doesn't play football with the family either.
I have no idea how I missed this post. Ammon did not beat John at arm wrestling so not sure what Jill is talking about. Allie is so dang cute. I miss her.
We got married September 8th, 2006 in the St. George Temple. Allie was born November 4th, 2007 and Payton was born May 5, 2009. We are now in Alabama, were Wes is attending Law School. So far we like it!
6 comments:
oh, I can't even do a cartwheel, you should get pics of her trying.
How are you doing anyway?
OH I bet it's nice to have a young husband. My husband doesn't wrestle anymore. I was excited when he beat John at arm wrestling. He doesn't play football with the family either.
that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! She is so tiny but getting so big, we need to get together some time!
That is so funny. I love it!!!
She's super cute, Lindsay! I'm impressed that Wes does cartwheels :)
I have no idea how I missed this post. Ammon did not beat John at arm wrestling so not sure what Jill is talking about. Allie is so dang cute. I miss her.
Post a Comment