Well the weather here has been so nice! Allie has actually been able to play in the water and it is one of her favorite things to do. Every Spring break my family goes camping, we played a bunch of games, rode four wheelers, and ate a lot of food. We also went to Hunter's band concert. Allie loved the concert, she is a true rocker I think. She danced and would sing along with the band. Altogether it has been a great month.
4 years ago






3 comments:
I love those pictures. Allie look older now from a month ago! Who doesn't like to play in the water?! If you don't those pic. of Allie will change your mind.
Those are fun pictures. It looks like Ty is winning the vote. Our next boy is going to be named Ty so that would be kind of fun to have cousins with the same name!
Hey I found your blog. We missed you at secret sister last weekend. I can't wait to see what your new one will look like
Post a Comment