Thursday, May 7, 2009

The 10th's son 1st son

Payton Mckade Winsor was born on this seventh day of May in the year 2009. We arrived at the hospital at about 9:30 am. Lindsay got all hooked up and started on the Pitocin. We then played phase ten and Lindsay's family and my mom visited with us. Finally around 8:30 things started to move. She went from a 5 to a 10 in about half and hour and then we had to wait for the doctor to get there. He lives about 20 minutes away. The doc got there and Lindsay pushed for about 10 minutes. Lindsay did great and I led the counting. I think that his hair was thicker than Allies, but I think that hers was a bit longer. Anyway, we are loving it. Allie seemed a bit overwhelmed when we brought her in with everyone, but she will get it soon enough. We have some pictures I hope you enjoy.

16 comments:

Jared & Kat said...

Congrats you two! That is sooooo exciting! I am still planning on coming down for a few days sometime in June and I am definitely going to stop by! Hope recovery is swift! Love ya!

Heather said...

Yay!!! He's adorable! We can't wait to meet him! Congratulations, you guys!

beckie said...

Yeah congratulations Lindsay! He's gorgeous.

ANGELA said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Brét said...

Congrats! He's a cutie, can't wait to see him in person. Oh and I love his name too. Oh no now I'm really wanting another one myself.

Chelsea said...

We are so excited for you. What a cutie!

Ap said...

Congratulations! What a cute family you have!

Polly Blevins said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys and he is so handsome.

The Lovells said...

Congratulations guys. That is awesome.

Tiffany G said...

Congrats!! So happy for you, I am excited to meet the little guy!

chaz and kami said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute and I love all of his hair. I can't wait to see him :)

Sara :-) said...

Congratulations!!

AmbertheGreat said...

He is so cute and you look great! How much did he weigh?

Pulsiphers said...

congrat he is so cute, you have a cute little family.

Courtney said...

He's darling! Congrats

The Jackson Three said...

Hey Wes!! your baby was born on the best day of the year...may 7 is my bday, too!!