Thursday, August 20, 2009

He's such a big boy!


Well tonight I decided to be brave a pull out the clippers to give Payton a big boy haircut. I can't believe he is only 3 1/2 months old and has already had two haircuts now. He getting such a cute personality and wants to get everything that comes within reach. Allie likes to lay on him and give him big hugs, and in return he gets a death grip on her hair and won't let go. We were looking at a house the other day and Allie started crying really hard, I ran in and found Payton holding a fist full of hair. I felt so bad for Allie because she was confused as to why he didn't get in trouble for it. I think the two are going to have so much fun together, I can tell they love each other so much.

4 comments:

Boycefam said...

SOOOOOO cute Linds! I absolutely love his little spikes!

Polly Blevins said...

It is so wonderful to have your kids love eachother so much! Sage is 17 months and I trimmed her bangs one time. How would it be to have kids with a head full of hair?!

AmbertheGreat said...

So cute! your kids are getting so big, I love the bed story, that is how Jared is...hopefully it will get better soon!

Aubrey said...

Wow he's adorable. Is his hair kind of red?