Well we are now here is Alabama and we decided now is the time to get Allie in the big bed. I am not sure she is really ready, but we are ready to put Payton in the crib and get our own room back. So on Sunday after eating lunch we put Allie down for a nap. Well lets just say it didn't go to well. Wes decided to be in charge of making her stay in. So he set up camp right outside her door so he could see when she was getting out. So every time she got out Wes would go in and put her back in without saying a word. This continued for 30 min. I couldn't believe it was taking so long. I heard Wes at one point telling her it was not a game. I later found out why he said that phrase. She was sitting on the edge stretching one foot down pointing her two to touch the ground, before she could get it to touch Wes flew the door opened, with a surprised look on her face she yelled "my feet were up, my feet were up!" Wes said he was trying so hard not to laugh. She is now going down good at night and the naps are getting better everyday.
4 years ago



2 comments:
Hahaha!!! That made me laugh so hard! Allie is so adorable! We miss you guys. Hope everything is going well so far in Alabama.
YEA! I am so glad that you have internet now. You better keep the pics coming cause we miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment