Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!



While driving around on Christmas Eve we saw this house. What a find! The house was broadcasting its own music; they have like a 5 song program. At the beginning or end of the loop they state that the program was dedicated to those serving in the armed forces away from their homes and families. It was pretty cool. When we put it on the internet the music and the video get off for the timing but you can kind of get how it was.

3 comments:

levilacyeaston said...

That is amazing! I dont get how people do that. I am sure it takes a ton of work. Also I love the pics of the kids with Santa and Allie up with the primary kids. Payton is soooo big and sooooooo cute!

becky nelson said...

That's awesome! I can't imagine being their neighbor though, you would go crazy! Lou, I missed you and your little family this year while I was home. When is the next time you'll be in town? or maybe I'll have to come out there first!?! Love you and hope you and Wes and Allie and Payton had a very merry Christmas!!! Love you!

Polly Blevins said...

Nothing will show up for me. I only see a white box, what is up with that? It is worse than a "to be continued" because I don't know if I will ever get to see it.