Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa

On Tuesday we went to the Bass Pro Shop out here to see Santa. Allie was so excited all day long asking if Santa was going to hold her. While we were in line waiting for them to start, Santa walked down the line shaking hands and talking with the kids. Allie was so excited the whole time. When he finally got to her she was speechless, when she was done giving him a hug she stepped back and was shaking with excitement! She then turned to Wes and gave him a hug. He said that it felt like she was putting him in a choke hold. Here are the kids waiting in line. Santa had just passed us. (Allie's eyes are still on Santa)(Payton had no clue what was going on, just being his happy self.)


Friday we went to our ward Christmas party and ate some yummy food. The primary children went up and sang a Christmas song. Allie asked if she could go up and I saw no harm in it so let her. This is her in the last seconds of the song, seeing how it took her forever to tiptoe up there.

2 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

That is so cute! I have never seen a child so young get so excited. At our ward party, Santa came out and a 4 year old in our ward was so excited she almost started to cry. I love little moments like that.

becky nelson said...

Lou, your kids are adorable! And so big too! I can't believe it! How are you? I'm missing you not being home for Christmas! I heard you bought a house! Sweet! Congrats!