Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Baby!

It has been so weird not being with our families during this holiday season. We have had fun but in a very different way. We had to kind of had to make up our own traditions for things and fill the void of family. For New Years Eve, Polly(Wes' sister) gave us a good idea on what to do for Allie. We ate some pizza and treats, played hide and go seek, then went out on the grass and banged on pots and pans. Allie loved it all! She was really mad when we made her come inside to go to bed. I hope you all have a great New Years, and we wish you all the best of luck this year!

3 comments:

levilacyeaston said...

Wow, three big things to blog about. Good job Allie! It is so nice having Easton potty trained. I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! It is so cute. Have you done the painting? It looks great. Clean your room so we can see pics.

levilacyeaston said...

We need a pic of the front of the house. K, thanks, love ya, bye!

Bess Family said...

Looks like you guys are having fun out there! I too love your house a ton! We miss you here :)! It is nice to hear that labor is not that bad...don't know what to expect...but I am sure I will make it through!