Allie, Payton and I just want to wish our big guy a very Happy Birthday today!!! We love him so much! He is the best father and husband we could ever ask for. This is a hard birthday for him, he keeps asking if he can just skip this one. But I don't think he would be to happy to give back his gifts. If you don't have the Birthday Wes you don't get the gifts either:) Love you so much and hope this next year is a great for you!
4 years ago



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Guy! Your the best littlest brother I know!
25 wasn't really hard for me but reall strange. I wonder why. I guess it is the "adult" era. I love you wes!
Happy Birthday Wes!
Happy Birthday Wes!
25 come on now. I am starting to look over the hill this year. Anyways, Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment