Allie and Wes went outside to play and came inside with a little inside joke. I personally have no idea what is so funny about rabbits but I sure get a kick out of her saying it. Wes said that he dropped something and said "Oh rats" and I guess Allie thought he said rabbits. Hope you enjoy the inside joke as much as we do in our house right now. When we put Allie to bed now while we are closing the door she yells rabbits to us. Got to love the girl!
4 years ago



8 comments:
THat is so funny. I love it when she cracks up like that.
oh man she is the cutest little girl. I am sitting here by myself watching this laughing so hard. She is so sweet :)
She is adorable.
That was hilarious!
AWWWWWWWW! I love her.
she is the cutest girl ever!!! that is so nice that your mom came out and even nicer to have work help (we stole the idea from you guys and call it work day!) I love the dresser it looks great
That is so funny, She's adorable! I love her cute little voice :)
Looks like you ahve been staying really busy! I have a new blog address.. mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment