Your kids both look older. Has Allie just hit a growth spurt? Her face isn't looking so baby anymore. I am going to try to get to Al. next weekend to keep Wes some company. We are excited for next Aug. when we can see you and your beautiful kids.
We got married September 8th, 2006 in the St. George Temple. Allie was born November 4th, 2007 and Payton was born May 5, 2009. We are now in Alabama, were Wes is attending Law School. So far we like it!
3 comments:
We are excited to see all of you!
Your kids both look older. Has Allie just hit a growth spurt? Her face isn't looking so baby anymore. I am going to try to get to Al. next weekend to keep Wes some company. We are excited for next Aug. when we can see you and your beautiful kids.
I was just thinking about you guys the other day. Fun pictures. How's school? Any summer breaks?
Post a Comment