Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Boyce Fam!



I know it has been along time since I have blogged but these I think will make up for it. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with Darcy's family before they went to Alaska for the summer. It is always so hard to say goodbye to her and her kids when they leave. I go from living next door to them to not seeing them for a year:( The first week was really hard for Allie after they left, every time we would go outside she would start walking over to Darcy's and get so mad that we couldn't play with Kennedy.
Before they left we had Shawn and his family and Darcy and her kids come to dinner. My mom and I made porcupine meatballs for dinner. For the kids' plates we made caterpillars out of the meatballs. The kids loved that!


We miss you Boyce fam!!!

2 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Cute idea on the catapillars.

AmbertheGreat said...

cute pictures of the cousins, everyone is so grown up!