So my Mom and sisters have been doing to do crews for a long time now. If you don't know what that is you are missing out:) They rotate months and go to each others house to work on a project for that person. They do anything, from cleaning to restoring furniture! I have wanted to be a part of their little club for awhile now but just have not lived close enough to participate. We were so lucky to have my mom come out here and visit recently. The first thing she did when we gave her a tour of the house was make a list of things that we could work on for my own little to do crew. Now it was a lot of work for just me and her but we had a ton of fun. Here are some pictures of what we did.
This was my parent's dresser.


Mom taught me how to make curtains.

These chairs Wes and I bought at a second hand store when we first got married, with the intentions to recover them. Yeah, we finally did it:)

The last thing that we did was paint our shutters. We think they have been painted up to five different colors haha. And I am sure the next people that move in will change the shutters to a color that they like. We painted them black. It was so much fun. Thanks mom for being my to do crew! We miss you already!
3 comments:
I keep meaning to tell you that your house looks so cute! Love ya!
That is so cool. I love the idea. I am glad you know how to make curtains, now you can teach me! :)
How do I sign up? You did a fabulous job! Great to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment