This year was a little different but so much fun too. Allie was Sleeping Beauty and Payton was a pirate. Wes and I dressed up as old people on Wednesday for our wards Trunk or Treat. It was funny because some people thought Wes' dad came to visit us and then when they would get closer to him they would just start laughing because they realized it was Wes. On Saturday we went trick or treating just in our neighborhood. I was so fun taking Allie and Payton this year. Allie would get a hand full of candy and then ask for more. I think she ended up with double than what she should have because people couldn't say no to her. Payton was so cute, he wanted to walk up to the doors and knock. There were even some houses that the people were outside and he would walk right past them and go to the door to knock. It was very entertaining for Wes and me to watch. I couldn't stop laughing. Although we had a ton of fun, I can't wait until we are back in St. George and get to go to my Mom's for chili and scones.
4 years ago



1 comment:
That is so fun. They look so cute in their costumes. What day did you trick-or-treat on? Saturday or Sunday?
Post a Comment