Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 Happy New Years!

This is one of my favorite New Years! Everyone got to choose a treat they wanted that night to share with everyone. We got Payton some recess pieces and I don't know if he enjoyed eating them or playing with them in the bowl more. I think we played every kid game we have with Allie, Payton was still entertained by the bowl of candy. Next we went outside and broke our Gingerbread house. This is so much fun but really hurts your hand, so we let the kids use a hammer:) We watched Despicable Me and then went outside and had a silly string fight along with noise makers. Being a Mom is so much fun! I have just loved this past year seeing Payton get such a huge personality, and Allie learning so much. I am excited for this next year to see how they change even more and to see our new addition to our family. Happy New Years!!!

2 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

That is fun. I hope the new year will be great for you.

The Anderson's said...

Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you and love you!