She brings so much life and energy into our home for all of us. She is a movie lover and remembers the characters well. We were getting worried(not really) because she kept telling us that she wanted to marry the villains from all the movies. Now it is prince charming so lets hope that one sticks:).
Allie and Payton started preschool in Prattville. Allie loved it so much! I'm not sure if it was playing with new toys or learning that she liked more.
This was their first day of school. Ok not really but we pretended it was. It was really their third. I did take some on the first day but then found out the memory card wasn't in the camera. Anyways Allie is 4 now and has grown up so much she is making her own bed and keeping her own room clean. She is learning how to read. She also LOVES swimming!
She is my little pal. I love her so much and look forward to watch her this next year learn and grow.



4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you're back to blogging. I've missed seeing your cute little family! Totally jealous that you're back in UT. Wish we could find some way but give us 5 or 6 more years and maybe we'll get back there. Sounds like things are going well! Miss you guys!
I love her too. We miss you guys but are excited to see you this summer.
Yay for the updates. That's so exciting that you're back in Utah. Oklahoma was a good experience for us as well, but it's sure good to come home to the mountains and to UT.
Yeah for updates!!!!!!!!!!! your kids are so cute and growing so fast i cant believe it
Post a Comment