Sunday, January 15, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

We found a Heart Beat!!!! We're still alive! I think I am ready to get the blog going again. It only took me ten months to get use to the whole three kid thing:) Oh not to mention a move cross country! That's right we are back in the good ol' mountains where we belong.

I have missed them soooo much! The South was a very big growing experience for Wes and I. We learned a lot about each other and ourselves. I learned that I am not the outgoing person I always thought I was. It was easy for me to be that in my comfort zone, but boy out there I had no comfort zone. I am so thankful for the people we got to know there. We had the most amazing ward! I feel so lucky to have been able to sit in Relief Society and hear those amazing testimonies those beautiful women have.

Here are some Bottle Trees that we would see out there. As if they didn't have enough trees already. They were thought to keep away evil spirits back in the day and now are put in the gardens for decoration. We were about 31/2 hours from Wes' sister Polly and her family. It was so much fun for our kids to get to know each other and become really good friends. It's things like that what made our time out there priceless.

All together the whole experience wasn't all that bad:) Still, I am so happy to be back.

1 comment:

Polly Blevins said...

I have never seen a bottle tree. THat is kind of cool. Do they put Christmas lights in them to make them glow more? Kind of neat.