Mckade is so much fun and such a tease. He has such a sense of humor. His favorite movie is any of the Toy Story movies. Buzz if his favorite hero.
Ok so he just woke up from his nap and got mad at me for calling him Mckade. We are back to Payton:) HAHAHA!!!
Can I just say that I love boys! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my girls, but boys are so much fun. This is while we were potty training him. He did so well. I actually enjoyed training him. He caught on really fast and it was so much fun to see him be so proud of himself.
I have to mention his best friend Allie! He loves to do whatever she is doing.
I just love this kid so much!!!



2 comments:
Payton is my buddy! I love when he grabs my hand and pulls me wherever he wants to go. Especially when he pulls me in his room to play with his toys. He is funny.
I love the picture of your kids behind the tree, so sweet!!
Post a Comment