Her personality just fits right in with our family. She is in love with Payton. If he is around she is always trying to climb up on him or take his toys to play with him.
I love her cute little voice and now she has been gabbing a lot. We hear things like Mamamamama, Dadadadada, Go, guh... and so forth:) She is now crawling like a champ and walking along furniture like a pro. Wes thinks she will take her first step by his birthday. I'm not so sure since that is only two weeks away.
Allie reminds me everyday how fun it is to have our own little baby. (She is the mother.) Mckinley is so sweet and puts up with a lot.
She is learning so fast, today while we were saying the prayer for lunch she folded her own arms. I think it was about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just love her so much!



1 comment:
Scott is starting to walk around on furniture too. I hope she starts walking on Wes' birthday just for him. That would be a fun present.
Post a Comment